iRoofing collects information about you and we may share that information with third parties in certain circumstances, so please read on for more details about how we use personal information we collect about you when you use the iRoofing Online Services.
- What Kind Of Information We Collect
iRoofing and its agents may collect some information that identifies you or relates to you as an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your:
- mailing address;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- username and password (for account administration);
- device ID, including IP address;
- geolocation (if using a mobile application and you consent to providing it);
- financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing); and
- additional personal information necessary for the administration of certain promotional events.
In addition, we may collect other types of data elements (“Other Information”) that do not reveal your identity or that do not relate directly to you or any other individual, such as:
- browser and device information, including operating system;
- product and material purchase and order information;
- customer database information;
- demographic information and other information provided by you that we may combine with other users of the iRoofing Online Services or use on its own;
- mobile application usage data;
- aggregated information such as “click stream” information such as entry and exit points for the iRoofing Online Services (including referring URLs or domains), certain iRoofing Online Services traffic statistics, page views, and impressions; and
In addition, iRoofing, our service providers, and businesses that support our business operations (e.g., third-party advertisers, analytics services, and participating manufactuerers) may use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to automatically collect analytics information when you access our digital platforms or interact with our electronic communications. The information may include technical information from your computer or mobile device, such as your IP address, the browser you use, the number of times you visit our platforms, the device you use, identifiers associated with your device, your device’s operating system, the content you view on our platforms, the content you view immediately before and after using our platforms, the type and amount of products and materials you purchase or order through the Application, and the programs and services you use with us or others.
- How We Use The Personal Information We Collect
- process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services;
- respond to your inquiries or requests, and to post your comments or statements on message boards or in our online forums;
- create and deliver personalized promotions, including by combining your Personal Information with Other Information, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make and benefits you receive;
- communicate with you by mail, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, mobile alerts and SMS text messaging about iRoofing, including your requests for information and to update you about changes to the iRoofing Online Services;
- communicate with you, including by mail, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, mobile alerts and SMS text messaging, in connection with our marketing efforts, such as when we send you offers and promotions that you can take advantage of through the iRoofing Online Services; and
- further our business purposes, such as to perform data analysis, audits, data analytic compilations, fraud monitoring and prevention, to enhance, improve or modify the iRoofing Online Services, to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, to coordinate market analysis with participating manufacturers, and to operate and expand our business activities.
- How We May Disclose Personal Information We Collect
Your privacy is very important to us. We generally won’t disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of iRoofing, except in the following circumstances.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services.
To Perform Services You Request
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties in order to perform services you request or functions you initiate, such as when you post or transmit information and materials through the Application. When you post information in a public forum it becomes public information. In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information in order to identify you to anyone to whom you send communications through the iRoofing Online Services.
Corporate Transactions or Events
We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Other Legal Reasons
In addition, we may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of iRoofing, you and others; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
- How We May Use And Disclose Other Information We Collect
If you reside in California and have provided personally identifiable information to us, you may request information once per calendar year about our disclosures of certain categories of your personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to iRoofing in writing.
- How To Manage Your Account Information
You can visit the account section of the iRoofing Online Services website to manage and correct any factual inaccuracies in the information we have on file about you.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
iRoofing has implemented reasonable safeguards designed to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through our iRoofing Online Services. With respect to payment card information and other Personal Information collected through our iRoofing Online Services, we use Secure Socket Layer Technology or SSL to encrypt or scramble that information during transmission.
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
Our web site makes use of “cookie” files to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your Browser, which may store some information on your computer. Then, when you come back to our site or visit other websites, information can be tailored to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful online experience. Most Internet Browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you do not wish to receive Cookies or wish to manage when you accept Cookies in general, you may set your browser to reject Cookies or to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept our Cookies, if you set your browser to reject Cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of the iRoofing Online Services. If you block or otherwise reject our Cookies, you may lose some of the functionality of our site. Please refer to your Browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
We support the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“Principles”). This means that we allow you to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites for online interest based advertising purposes. In addition, please note that certain third parties that we do not control may use data collection technologies on the iRoofing Online Services. Certain technology that collects information about your use of the iRoofing Online Services and potentially about your activities when you leave the iRoofing Online Services and visit other sites on the Internet may still collect information about your use of the iRoofing Online Services, including for analytics and fraud prevention as well as any other purpose permitted under the Principles.
- Social Networking And Third Party Sites
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions
We may operate sweepstakes, contests, raffles and similar promotions through the iRoofing Online Services that may require online registration with us or with third party sponsors of such sweepstakes, contests, raffles or other promotions. You should carefully review the rules of each sweepstakes, contest, raffle and promotion in which you participate through the iRoofing Online Services, as they may contain additional important information about the disclosure of your personally identifiable information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of personally identifiable information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
- Log Data and Location Information
When you access the iRoofing Online Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the content you view on our platforms, the type and amount of products and materials you purchase or order through the Application, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and other statistics (“Log Data”).
In addition, we may use third party services, such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase iRoofing Online Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, you can email us or write to us at: email@example.com